- Wet your hair thoroughly. By thoroughly wetting your hair with water, the shampoo will spread evenly.
- Take an appropriate amount of shampoo in your hand. Adjust the amount of shampoo according to the length and volume of your hair. As a general guideline, a coin-sized amount is suitable.
- Lather the shampoo on your palms. Rub the shampoo gently between your palms to create a good lather.
- Apply the lather evenly to your hair. Spread the lather evenly from the scalp to the tips of your hair. Using the pads of your fingers, gently massage the scalp. This improves blood circulation.
- Massage the scalp gently. Use the pads of your fingers to massage the scalp in circular motions. This promotes blood circulation and relaxation.
- Rinse the shampoo thoroughly. When rinsing your hair with water, make sure to entirely remove all the shampoo. Any remaining shampoo can cause issues for the scalp and hair.
- Use conditioner or rinse if necessary. Depending on the condition of your hair, you can use complementary hair care products to moisturize your hair.
- Wrap your hair with a towel. When drying your hair, gently wrap it with a towel to remove excess moisture instead of rubbing it vigorously.
Following these steps will ensure that you shampoo your hair correctly. Practicing proper hair-washing techniques helps maintain healthy and beautiful hair.